Sunday, 8 November 2015

Some Old Stuff

The other day, a friend of mine showed me a picture she'd taken, which reminded me of a picture I'd taken years back. So then I had to see if I could hunt down the picture..

As it turned out, I couldn't find it. But on the bright side, I did find a bunch of old photos and illustrations that I did years ago. Years from now, when I rule the galaxy, people will want to know about my history, so I'm going to post these up over the next few days. Or weeks, depending how lazy I am.

These were from some years ago. They were made for a kind of photoshop tennis site I had a brief flirtation with years (decades?) ago.

Alice in Wonderland


First one's actually a bit rubbish:

Alice sees the White Rabbit


The next two, I'm happier with:

The Caucus Race

The Cheshire Cat


And some others from the same site, but different themes:

London


London 1

London 2

London 3


And a few random ones from various themes:

The Beginning 1

The Beginning2

The Beginning3 
Different 1
Thats it for tonight's uploading. I'll get round to some photos and stuff another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment